Local business/organisations offering community support during Covid-19.
- “Are you, or do you know someone who is self-isolating within the local area and is unable to get out to the local shops for essentials to get them through? Our drivers are available for free of charge errand running during this difficult time for anyone that may need it. Whether this is food shopping, picking up prescriptions or anything else we can do. The Barnes team will be happy to help! All our drivers will be in ‘Barnes’ branded vehicles, and are all DBS cleared. For errand requests, please call the Barnes office on 01793 821303 option 1 or email email@example.com
- The Cause have set up a Cause ‘Mutual Aid’ group for anyone who needs support or a friendly chat as we have a number of elderly and vulnerable people who we see every week. They will keep in touch through their website and Facebook page and people are welcome to call them on 01249 446893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Consti Club Chippenham are offering out their help. “The Consti family is here to help. We know how hard it is at the moment to get the items you need, so for anyone struggling to get around or collect anything, we are here to offer a helping hand. Update 19.3 they are struggling to get food shopping for customers in need but if you need a prescription medication, checking up on relatives etc call them on: 07849491684
Chippenham Conservative Club
- Are offering general volunteer support (food shopping, prescription/medication. Contact Richard on 07849491684
- Have said they will help with shopping and prescription/medication delivery. If anyone is self-isolating or can’t make it into their stores that they will deliver out books. 01249 446760. Chippenham@waterstones.com