The following Chippenham pubs, restaurants and cafes have now reopened. Please click on the individual pub/restaurant names below to see their latest information, timings and news. For example, you may need to book a table prior to your visit. Many have also posted more information about what you can expect and safety guidelines ready for your first visit.
- Brunel (New Road) – New Order & Pay App now available on IOS & Android. Open 12-10pm daily. Not currently servicing food.
- Chippenham & District Constitutional Club (Foghamshire) – new temporary opening hours Monday – Thursday 6pm-11:30pm, Friday & Saturday 11am – Midnight, Sunday 12noon – 8pm
- Fortune Inn & Chinese Restaurant (Sheldon Road) – opened with a new improved beer garden. Also available for takeaway – Tuesday, Weds, Thurs, Sun 4.30-10pm and Fri-Sat 4.30-10.30pm (phone orders only).
- Jollys Irish Café – table service
- La Passione – Book in advance – 01249 652162
- Pack Horse Pub (London Road)
- Rivo Lounge (The Bridge) – order and pay at your table on your phone, single use menus and food now also available for takeaway for those more comfortable eating at home.
- Rowden Arms (Rowden Hill) – Taking bookings.
- The Gladstone Arms (Gladstone Road) – serving food to eat in or take away 7 days a week.
- The Kingfisher (Hungerdown Lane) – opening 1-9pm for the month of July.
- The Lysley Arms – open 7 days a week for table bookings only.
- Old Lane Chippenham (Lodge Road) Taking bookings.
- The Three Crowns (The Causeway) – book for expected busy times (e.g. weekends) – they are also still continuing with their takeaways, delivery service and virtual pub activities (more information on this website here)
Opening at a later date
- Old Road Tavern (Old Road) – are currently working towards an opening date of 20th July.
- Cepen Park Brewers Fayre – Opening 31st July. Bookable from the 17th – 01249 475137
Some pubs and restaurants are still offering a takeaway or delivery service. More information on that on this website here.
If you are planning on visiting a local pub or restaurant in the near future the Government has produced information and guidelines to help these venues reopen safely. You can read this guidance here. #SupportLocal #StaySafe