The Organisation must:
- Be not for profit.
- Exist for public benefit.
In addition, the organisation must qualify on at least two of the following –
- To improve the quality of life in Chippenham
- Provide facilities/services which support and develop individual health and wellbeing.
- Promote social inclusion.
- Benefit the community.
- Benefit the voluntary sector.
- Benefit individuals who are excluded
- Benefit individuals who are vulnerable
- Prevent or relieve poverty.
- Provide sustainable, regular, constructive, and professional youth provision.
- Enhance opportunities to create and promote a sustainable green environment.
- Promote environmental responsibility.
The Hub will ask for a contribution to running costs from all groups and organisations who use the facility of £15 per two-hour session in the Hub and £12 per hour in the break-out Den area upstairs.
Prior to opening there will be a three day ‘open-hub’ where organisations and charities in the town will be invited to come along, register their interest, and arrange for promotional literature to be logged. They will also be invited to suggest any design additions for the visual appearance of both Hub and Den and review policies.