Are you planning to take advantage of the 50% off ‘Eat Out to Help Out’ scheme from the Government every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in August?
Lots of local businesses have signed up to the scheme including Nourishers, The Raj, Grounded – Chippenham, Sarah-Jayne’s Café, Buckles Fish & Chips, Boswells Café, The Pheasant (Weds only), The Old Lane…
- You will get 50% off food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in (up to a maximum of £10 discount per diner)
- You can do it as many times as you want
- You don’t need a voucher to use this scheme and you can use it at the same time as other offers and discounts.
- There is no minimum spend.
- The discount will be automatically available to you at participating establishments. Establishments will then claim a reimbursement from the government for the discount they’ve given you.
More info on the scheme: https://www.gov.uk/…/get-a-discount-with-the-eat-out-to-hel…
Use this postcode finder service to find a local restaurant near you: https://www.tax.service.gov.uk/eat-out-to…/find-a-restaurant