Every Thursday we are promoting lots of wonderful local independent businesses and organisations on our Facebook page and on our website. Please support local where you are able to. Why not join in and share your own business/service or any recommendations that you have.
Here are the local businesses that shared their information on our Facebook thread last week!
- Abode and Beyond – are a small family run cleaning business providing domestic, commercial and specialist cleaning services in Chippenham, Corsham and Calne.
- Boogie Beat Music & Movement Chippenham and surrounding areas – Sarah runs community classes for Babies up to 7 years. Boogie Beat Music & Movement also run workshops in nurseries and primary schools (virtual or face to face!) and birthday parties and special events too! Feel free to contact Sarah via the Boogie Beat Music & Movement Chippenham Facebook page.
- Deliciously Sweet – Kerry makes a variety of Fudge and with Christmas coming, is also doing a range of gift hampers, hot choc stirrers and other gifts. Delivery is free in Chippenham.
- Dutchfox – based in Monkton Park, Dutchfox create and manage marketing campaigns for small and medium size businesses. From social media advertising, to print and publication design and everything in between.
- Glow Chippenham – Roz has been teaching fitness and healthy eating for the past 15 years. She’s currently doing this online, offering classes for all abilities in Pilates, Clubbercise, Zumba, Dancefit, Lift and Tone, HIIT and Step. Roz is also sharing live workouts on the Glow Chippenham Facebook page. You can find out more about Glow Chippenham on this website here.
- Little Gem – local crafter Gemma makes unique handmade goodies and gifts from yarn. She also makes a range of eco goods, like reusable make up remover pads and soap saver bags, as well as rainbow themed gifts and baby gifts too.
- Mamas Little Luxuries – sells beautiful handmade items.
- NU Reflexology – a local Reflexologist with a with a particular interest in female health. Gabriella also offers Nutrition coaching for females with hormonal imbalance: fertility issues, PMS, peri menopause etc.
- Pewsham Dance Chippenham – a community based, affordable dance school for children age 3+ and adults. Jayne teaches both ballet and tap, as well as private Progressing Ballet Technique classes. Jayne can also teach dance in preschools and care homes (although not at present). You can book classes via messaging the Pewsham Dance Facebook page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Sheila’s Fitness and Wellbeing – Sheila runs online and face to face fitness classes in Chippenham. Fitness Pilates, Zumba Good, FitSteps (Strictly Fitness) and a variety of exercises specifically designed for the over 40s in her Positive Workout Group. You can find out more information about Sheila’s Fitness and Wellbeing on our website here.
- Women at Work – a local decorator working in the local areas in domestic and commercial premises. Also available for various odd jobs and some gardening too.