Here is a list of places that we know are currently offering a food/drinks takeaway and/or delivery service. Please support our local independent businesses and contact us if you would like us to add/change/update any information below.
- Athena Meze Restaurant – are open for takeaways and are also providing a delivery service. They will deliver to Chippenham for a minimum £25 food order. They will deliver to Melksham, Corsham and Calne for a minimum £50 food order. Collection orders have no minimum charge. are also offering 25% off for Blue card holders. To see their menu and for more information visit their Facebook page.
- Buckles Fish and Chips – open Weds to Sat 12-2pm and 4.30-8.30pm.
- Chippenhampitstopjctseventeen – are offering their full menu to takeaway. You can call ahead for delivery to your vehicle. They also have stocked their shelves with food to buy – you can call in advance with your order for delivery to your car of food and groceries 01249 750645.
- FW Catering have a mobile Fish and Chips van visiting different venues including Chippenham Football club on a weekly basis. For more information on where to find them visit their Facebook page.
- La Passione are doing takeaway and also deliver within 5 miles – Tuesday to Saturdays 4-9pm. Phone to order on 01242 652162
- Lowden Food Company offer a not-for-profit home delivery service of hot food delivered to your door ranging from Sunday lunches to other weekday offers. More information on their Facebook page.
- Nourishers are still providing tasty food and doing a range of different special food delivery events from Sunday lunch to Burritos to afternoon tea. Take a look at their Facebook page for more information about what’s available.
- Sarah-Jaynes Café – open 10-2pm for takeaway hot/ cold drinks, baguettes, crisps, homemade cakes, milkshakes, smoothies and ice cream.
- Shoestrings Chargrill Grill on Audley Road is now open for takeaway food 4.30-8.30pm Thursdays to Sundays.
- Spice Heaven is doing a takeaway service. Free delivery within a 3 mile radius or £2/3 delivery charge. More information and menus on their website.
- Station Hill Fish and Chip Shop (18B Station Hill, Chippenham SN15 1EG is open 4pm till 9.30pm from Monday to Saturday. Where possible please ring in with your order – 01249 464123.
- Thai Taste Chippenham is doing a non contact takeaway service Tuesday to Sunday evenings from 6pm until 10pm. Call 01249 448122 to order.
- The Fortune Inn Chinese Restaurant re-opened on the 4th July but are continuing to offer a takeaway and collection service – Tues, Weds, Thurs and Sun 4.30-10pm. Fri & Sat 4.30-10.30pm -01249 66138.
- The Gladstone Arms are now open all day, 7 days a week. They now serve food all day to eat in or takeaway. Check out their menus on their website and call 01249 660535 to place your order and pay.
- The Raj is open from 5.30-10 from Monday to Thursday and Saturday – and from 5.30-10.30 on Fridays & Saturdays. Offering a contact less collection and a delivery delivery service for up to 3.2 miles away. Minimum spend for free delivery is £20. Call 01249 447062 or 01249 464849 to order. Please note they are only accepting contactless card payments.
- The Rivo Lounge is open from the 4th July but still offering takeaway food between 10am-2pm and 5-9pm daily. They are also open for takeaway hot drinks, homemade lemonades, milkshakes and cake all day 10am until 9pm. They are donating 50p from every main course and burger to their chosen charity Age UK and offering *25% discount on food to any #NHS workers (ID required). Visit their website here to see the menu and find out how you can pre-order should you want to secure you collection time slot.
- The Prince of Wales Micropub have set up an online shop and deliver a range of drinks including beer, wine and gin plus nibbles on Tuesdays and Fridays. Minimum order £15.
- The Three Crowns are now open but they are still offering a takeaway service every day from 5-7pm selling beer, lager and cider. They prefer pre-orders, payment by card, and collection times to be agreed prior to visiting. They are also continuing to operating as a ‘virtual pub’ with quiz nights, cookery lessons and other events. You can read more about the Three Crowns on this website here or visit their Facebook page for more information.
*Please note we are only able to include local food businesses on here that are registered with Wiltshire Council.
If you are a local business and would like to feature on this website with your own blog please contact us. There is no charge for this – we just want this website to be a place to find out information for the local community.