The Access Community Mental Health Service (Wiltshire) is a partnership between Rethink Mental Illness and Alabaré and is available for anyone living in Wiltshire (or has a Wiltshire GP) aged 16+ who is looking for support with their mental health to achieve personal goals. The team adopts a strengths-based recovery and peer support model to enable people to access the right support at the right time.
The Access Community Mental Health’s experienced team will walk alongside people on their journey of recovery. This includes:
• tailored plans with each individual, focusing on their strengths and interests
• regular reviews to support people to achieve their goals
• enable people to be more connected in their community
• a trained and friendly staff team
• seven day a week telephone helpline
The Access Community Mental Health team will also help plan for next steps.
Referral: Self referral or direct through health professional.
Wellbeing Line: 08082 803528 Monday – Sunday: 9am – 11pm
For more information on the service please visit the website at: www.rethink.org/AccessWilts