A new Hospital Liaison Service that has been set-up by Carers Support Wiltshire to relieve pressure on hospital staff. The Hospital Liaison Team are there to help you if you are worried about what will happen when your loved one is discharged from Hospital.
The service can: –
- act as a point of contact for carers rather than the ward nurse.
- provide information about support and resources for carers.
- signpost carers to other sources of information and support.
- provide support and training to help with discharge.
You can refer a carer with their permission, or give the carer the hotline to call themselves.
- Visit the Carer Support Wiltshire website for more information
- Email CSW.email@example.com
- Call the Carers Hotline on 0800 368 7579