Find out what’s on in Chippenham this December on our website events calendar featuring activities for the whole family taking place in Chippenham and the surrounding villages.
From Christmas markets overflowing with local artisans, fayres and workshops to Christmas shows, concerts and more – there’s already no shortage of festive happenings taking place locally. We’re constantly adding new events, so bookmark our calendar and check back often.
Have you got a Christmas event you’d like to promote? You can easily add it yourself using our online submission form. Step-by-step instructions can be found here. We check & publish your event submissions to One Chippenham as quickly as possible and usually within 48 hours.
Some upcoming highlights include:
- Kington Langley Xmas Lights Switch On in St Peter’s Church, Kington Langley (1st December)
- Christmas Wreath Making at The Citadel Hall (1st December)
- Living Spit: A Christmas Carol at The Neeld Community & Arts Centre (1st December)
- Chippenham Christmas Lights Switch On, Chippenham Town Council (2nd December)
- Festive Vintage Market at The Yelde Hall (2nd December)
- Festive Family Creative Activities at Chippenham Museum (2nd December)
- Christmas Bingo Night at Chippenham Sea Cadets (2nd December)
- Santas Grotto at Emery Gate (various dates)
- Doorway Craft & Gift Market at The Citadel Hall (3rd December)
- Christmas Fayre & Santa’s Grotto at Chippenham Sports Club (3rd December)
- Celebrate Christmas with Chippenham & Calne Good Afternoon Choir at St Andrew’s Church (5th December)
- Christmas Afternoon for Over 60s at The Neeld Community & Arts Centre (6th December)
- Christmas Market at Cousin Normans and The Old Road Tavern (25th November and 9th December)
- Christmas Carols & Afternoon Tea with Allsorts Community Choir at Sheldon Road Methodist Church (9th December)
- Christmas Fayre at St Paul’s Church (9th December)
- Christmas Show featuring Lingmara and Gospel Rocks Choirs at The Cause (9th December)
- A Very Perry Christmas No.2 at The Neeld (9th December)
- A Winter’s Tail at Chippenham Library (12th December)
- Christmas Wreath making, raising money for Alzheimer’s Support Wiltshire at Rivo Lounge (12th December)
- Christmas Island, Island Park with Chippenham Town Council & Melt Productions – festive lights, wooden roundhouse, festival of fringe entertainment – live music, comedy, cabaret etc, Aprés Ski Bar (14th – 17th December)
- Bulldog Bouncers Christmas Bonanza at Kingsley Road Hall (16th December)
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar’s Christmas Workshop at Chippenham Library (16th December)
- A Christmas Spectacular – Here We Come A’Carolling at St Andrews Church, Chippenham (16th December)
- Santa’s Christmas Wish at The Neeld Community & Arts Centre (17th December)
- Christmas Cracker Concert with Chippenham Male Voice Choir at St Andrew’s Church (19th December)
Wishing everyone a Happy Christmas!