Wiltshire Mind is an independent charity supporting people in Wiltshire who are experiencing mental health problems or emotional distress. Their services are accessible for everybody in our community.
Their support services include: –
- Adult counselling – one to one therapeutic support for aged 18+.
- Young People’s Counselling – one to one therapeutic support for those aged 11-18.
- Peer support groups – weekly support for anyone experiencing mental health problems. The Chippenham group is reopening on 4th October at Pewsham Community Centre, Lodge Road, Chippenham, Wiltshire, SN15 3SY between 10.15 and 12.45. Please contact Wiltshire Mind through the support groups email address prior to attending for information and to register for the group. There is no commitment to attend the group on a weekly basis. It is there as and when needed.
- Mental Health Training – Training for organisations and individuals.
Wiltshire Mind have information and support pages on their website which include details of other organisations who provide free support any time.
Contact Wiltshire Mind by phoning 01225 706532 or emailing: –
- firstname.lastname@example.org – please note there is currently a 6 month waiting list for both the adult and young people’s counselling services.
Out of hours, please ring the Samaritans talk line on their freephone number from any phone: 166 123